1) Best use?
Blend with water or your favorite nut/seed milk, add a date or bit of honey if needed to soften flavors.
2) What are the best times to take this?
* Enjoy silverback-up with or without food and at different times in the day. We like to take along with food to make sure we have some calories to take advantage of the functional benefits. Many friends take one in the morning and follow it up with one in the afternoon. Sometimes more when you need to punch through the completion of a project.
3) Is safe for elderly people?
* Yes, we had our favorite compounding pharmacist review our formulations, we got a double thumbs-up!
4) How much is too much?
* This is a rich and powerful blend of plants, roots and oils, start slow by mixing 1/2 tablespoon in 12 oz. of coconut water. Drink before meals and increase concentration up to a tablespoon before each meal over the course of 10-14 days.
5) How many mg of l-arginine per dose/tsp?
* 125 mg, of a 1000mg daily allowance.
6) How many mg of l-citrulline per dose/tbs?
* 250mg, of a 3000mg daily allowance.
7) How long does it take to work?
* Noticeable benefits are present about 15-30 minutes after ingestion. Consistency is key to long-term benefits. Start with a low dosage, suitable to your palate and be patient with your body as it acclimates to these plants. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you find your best solution!
8) How long do the benefits last?
* You will feel affects for 3-5 hours, this varies from person to person.
9) I have been taking the tonic for a week and not feeling the difference, why?
* Some people will begin to experience the benefits with-in minutes, it can take others up to 10 days. Consistency is important. Email me at email@example.com and I’ll do my best to help!
10) Are there side-effects?
* None of the ingredients in our blend have negative side effects.
12) Will this interact with my medication?
* We feel it best to contact your physician for guidance on medications.
13) Is it FDA approved?
* The FDA approves prescription and over-the-counter drugs, not supplements..
14) Is this better than something with caffeine, such as an energy shot?
* Caffeine, a stimulant to help be more alert, does very little to help you get focused and creative. The drink mix works great together with caffeine drinks.
We developed our products for your increased efficiencies, opening opportunities through a balanced system, allowing clearer thinking and better rest.
The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.